Jubaea is the quarterly newsletter of the Friends of the Geelong Botanic Gardens (FGBG).
Each edition of Jubaea highlights the seasonal theme for the Friends' activities and contains information relating to current activities in and around the Geelong Botanic Gardens, featured articles and our FGBG programs. The newsletter is circulated to members, other Friends of Botanic Gardens Groups, Botanic Gardens and related organisations.
The current edition of Jubaea has been mailed to members of the Friends of Geelong Botanic Gardens. A selection of previous editions are available in pdf format. Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to read these documents.
This issue includes:
- Welcome to the 2016 Conference of the Australian Association of Friends of Botanic Gardens
- Brief History of the Geelong Botanic Gardens
- Conference Program and Presentations
- Geelong Botanic Gardens Revealed
- Information on future events.